Monday, March 30, 2020

2000 EVW Custom propane bottle bracket and new LPG tank install

 

 This was a long time coming but finally got it done. Lots of welding trying to save a little $$ on steel, so I made the bracket with pieces of scrap steel I had lying around the shop except for the long flat bar that I had to buy new.

I bought the LPG tank new 1.5yrs ago from GoWesty and just opened that box last week. Let's just say the past year plus has thrown me a few unexpected curve balls.... The tank is nice and rotund and a healthy 3.2gal to fill. Don't forget that with any new LPG tank you must take it to your local pro LPG folks and have them purge it before filling.

 
First I had to indulge my Yankee origins and get fully caffeinated to stay on task....






















No comments:

Post a Comment